To copy the subtotals summary:
1. Add Subtotals to the List.
2. In the Subtotal levels, click level 2.
3. Select a cell in the List, and press Ctrl+Shift+* (in Excel 2003, press this or Ctrl+A).
4. To select visible cells, press Alt+;.
Press F5, and in the Go To dialog box, click Special. In the Go To Special dialog box, select Visible cells only and click OK.
Press Select Visible Cells Icon.
5. Copy and paste the summary of the subtotals into a different sheet.
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.