To consolidate Lists while adding links to the source data:
1. Define Names for two Lists, and note the instructions on how to consolidate Lists.
2. Select a cell in any other sheet in the workbook, and from the Data menu, select Consolidate.
3. In Function, choose Sum.
4. In the Reference box, press F3.
5. In the Paste Name dialog box, select List1, click OK, and then click Add to add List1 to All references.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5, and add List2 and List3 to All references.
7. In Use Labels in, select the Top row, Left column and Create links to source data checkboxes, and then click OK.
Screenshot // Consolidating Lists While Adding Links to the Source Data
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.