To add subtotals to primary and secondary fields:
1. Sort, in ascending order, the field for which you want to have the secondary subtotal. In this example (see screenshot), Customer Name is the secondary field.
2. Sort, in ascending order, the field for which you want to have the primary subtotal. In this example (see screenshot), Market is the primary field.
3. Click the Subtotals box.
4. From the At each change in dropdown list, select Market.
5. In Add Subtotal to, select the Quantity and Income checkboxes.
6. Deselect the Replace current subtotals checkbox, and then click OK.
7. Repeat steps 3 and 4, and select Customer Name.
8. Click OK.
Screenshot // Adding Subtotals to Primary and Secondary Fields
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.