To set non-continuous areas and add them all to the Print area:
1. Select a range of cells.
2. Press the Ctrl key and select another range, hold down the Ctrl key to select more ranges.
3. Select Page Layout -> Print Area (in Page Setup Group) -> Set Print Area.
Each range within the print area will be printed on a separate page.
? To combine non-continuous ranges into a single range:
1. Select and copy different ranges.
2. Select Home -> Click Dialog Box Launcher in the bottom-right corner of Clipboard Group.
3. Click Paste All command and paste all copied ranges into one single range.
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.