In this article, we will learn how to add a picture to a header or footer in Microsoft excel 2010.
To add a picture to a Header/Footer, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Click on Page Layout ribbon
- Click on Print Titles
- The Page Setup dialog box will be displayed
- Select Header/Footer tab
- Click on Custom Header
- Select a section (Left, Center or Right), and click on Insert Picture.
- You can either search web for image or you can attach an image from the local hard disk by selecting From a file option
- Click on Insert button after selecting the image.
- You can see in the Right section, there is a picture code will be displayed as &[Picture]
- Click on OK
- You will be able to see image of Tiger & Header dropdown has been changed from [none] to [&Picture]
- Click on Print Preview, and you will see image in Right corner of the Header section.
Similarly, you can add image in Footer section.