To set non-continuous areas and add them all to the Print area:
1. Select a range of cells.
2. Press Ctrl and select another area. Repeat this as many times as you need.
3. Click the Print Area icon (if the icon is displayed in the Standard toolbar).
From the File menu, select Print Area, and then Set Print Area.
Each area within the print area will be printed on a separate page.
To combine non-continuous ranges into a single range in Excel 2000, Excel 2002 and Excel 2003:
1. Copy each range (in Excel 2000, the Clipboard can hold up to 12 different copied areas).
2. In Excel 2000, press Ctrl+C+C to display the Clipboard; in Excel 2002 & Excel 2003, press Ctrl+C+C to open the Clipboard Task Pane.
3. Select the Paste All icon and paste all copied ranges into one single range.
Screenshot // Printing Non-Continuous Areas
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.