To filter a List using more than one criteria, use the Advanced Filter:
1. Insert a few empty rows above the List.
2. Copy the heading row List, and paste it into row 1.
3. In row 2, under Customer Name (for example, see the screenshot), enter a Customer Name; under Quantity, enter the criteria.
4. From the Data menu, select Filter, and then Advanced Filter.
5. Select the List range box and insert the List range.
6. Select the Criteria range box and insert the criteria range.
7. Click OK.
Screenshot // Filtering by More Than Two Criteria
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.