To filter a List using more than one criteria, use the Advanced Filter:
1. Insert three new rows above the List.
2. Copy the heading row List, and paste it into row 1.
3. Enter criteria under row 1 as follows: In row 2, under Customer Name enter one of the Customer Names,
under Quantity enter a criterion.
4. Select Data -> Advanced (in Sort & Filter Group).
5. Insert the List range into the List range box.
6. Insert the criteria range, $A1:$F$2 in the Criteria range.
7. Click OK.
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.