Advance filter can be used to filter unique records or removing duplicate records from the database. To get unique list of Managers, we will copy the unique list in different location other than the original list.
Note: The list must contain a heading, or the first item may be duplicated in the results.
We need to follow the below steps:
By clicking OK button, we will get the following list of all the Managers
ADVANCE FILTER INDEX:
Introduction to Advance Filter
1. Using “And”, “Or” and Multiple Criteria
2. How to Filter Unique Records?
3. How to Use Wildcards?
4. Extract records after specific date criteria
5. Extract items between 2 Date’s criteria
6. How to extract data with specific text?
7. How to extract data to another worksheet using VBA?
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.