To draw lines between sorted groups of data:
1. Sort the List by Customer Name by selecting a cell in column C (see screenshot)
and clicking Sort Smallest to Largest icon (in Data tab).
2. Select a cell in the List and press Ctrl+Shift+* or press Ctrl+A.
3. Select Home -> Conditional Formatting (in Styles Group) -> New Rule.
4. Select Use a Formula to determine which cells to format.
5. In Format values where this formula is true enter the formula =$C1>$C2,
click the Format button, select the Border tab, in Border section choose a color
and click Underline, then click OK twice.
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.