To validate date entries:
1. Select a range of cells containing dates to validate.
2. Select Data -> Data Validation (in Data Tools Group) -> Settings tab.
3. In the Allow dropdown list, select Date.
4. In the Data dropdown list, select between.
5. In the Start date box enter 1/1/2006.
6. In the End date box enter 12/31/2006.
7. Click OK.
Screenshot // Validating Date Entries in Excel 2007
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.