Using keyboard shortcuts
To paste the calculated value of a formula into a single cell (thus overwriting the formula):
Press F2 to edit and then F9 to calculate.
To paste the calculated value of a formula into a single cell under the cell containing the formula:
To paste the calculated values from formulas in a range of cells, create and add a keyboard shortcut using the VBE:
Insert the code lines below into a regular Module in the Personal Macro Workbook:
Sub PasteValues ()
‘ Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+V
To paste values in a range of cells, use the Paste Special dialog box:
1. Copy a range of cells containing formulas, press Shift+F10 or right click, and then select Paste Special from the shortcut menu.
2. Select Values and click OK.
To paste values using a shortcut menu:
1. Select a range containing formulas.
2. With the mouse cursor over the selection border, drag the range while holding the right button.
3. Release the mouse button and select Copy Here As Values Only from the shortcut menu.
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.