To color the top/bottom values in the entire List:
1. Select a cell in the List and press Ctrl+Shift+* or press Ctrl+A to select the List.
2. Select Home -> Conditional Formatting (in Styles Group) -> Top/Bottom Rules -> Top N Items.
3. In Format cells that rank in the Top select a number, select the formatting from with dropdown list, and click OK.
4. Repeat the steps above to format the Bottom N Numbers.
To color the top/bottom values in a column:
1. Select a column in the List.
2. Follow the steps above.
? To color rows where maximum/minimum values are ,in a specific column:
1. Select a cell in the List and press Ctrl+Shift+* or press Ctrl+A.
2. Select Home -> Conditional Formatting (in Styles Group) -> New Rule.
3. Select Use a Formula to determine which cells to format.
4. In Format values where this formula is true insert the formula =MAX($F:$F) =$F1, click the Format button, select the Fill tab, choose a color and click OK.
5. Add a new rule while changing the formula to calculate the minimum number,
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.