To reduce the workbook size:
1. Press Ctrl+End to find the last cell in the used area within the sheet. In the screenshot, the last cell is E17.
2. Find the last cell containing data in the sheet. In the screenshot, the last cell containing data is cell C11.
3. Delete all the rows between the cells containing data to the row of the last cell in the used area. In the screenshot, the rows to delete are 12:17.
4. Delete all columns to the right of the column of the last cell containing data, up to the column of the last cell in the area used. In the screenshot, the columns to delete are D:E.
5. To quickly delete the rows, select the first row to delete (row 12 in the screenshot), press Ctrl+Shift+Down Arrow. To quickly delete the columns, select the first column to delete (column D in the screenshot), and press Ctrl+Shift+Right Arrow, press Shift+F10 and from the shortcut menu, press Delete.
6. Repeat the steps above for each sheet in the entire workbook.
7. Press Ctrl+S to save the file.
Screenshot // Reducing the Workbook Size for Quick Sending via E Mail
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.