When a sheet is hidden and the workbook is not protected, it will still appear in the list of hidden sheets in the Unhide box (from the Format menu, select Sheet, and then Unhide).
To prevent hidden sheets from appearing in the Unhide box:
1. Click the Properties icon.
From the Control Toolbox toolbar, click the Properties icon.
2. From the Visible dropdown list, select xlSheetVeryHidden.
To cancel the xlSheetVeryHidden option for a hidden sheet:
1. Press Alt+F11 to open the VBE.
2. Under VBAProject in the left pane, double-click the sheet name you want to unhide.
3. Press F4 or click the Properties icon to open the sheet's Properties dialog box.
4. In the Visible dropdown list, select xlSheetVisible.
5. Press Alt+F4 to close the VBE.
Screenshot // Preventing Hidden Sheets from Appearing
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.