To total stock List quantities:
1. Define Names for two Lists List1 and List2 (see screenshot).
2. Select cell A16 (see screenshot), and select Data -> Consolidate (in Data Tools Group).
3. Follow the instructions on how to Consolidate Lists (see Consolidating Lists in Excel 2007 ).
Oops!!! The Price per Unit has also been totaled!!!
(see cells C17:C23 in the screenshot)
1. For each List, change the heading above the Price per unit column to Price
per Unit L1 in cell C1 and Price per Unit L2 in cell C8 (see screenshot).
2. Repeat steps 2 through 6 on the previous page to consolidate the Lists.
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.