In Microsoft Excel if you want to remove named range, it is a very simple task. First, let’s create a Name Range so that we can understand it in a better way.
Add a Name Range:
1. Type Months from Cell A1 to A12
2. Select all the months / data
3. In the Name Box type Months
4. This will give the name “Months” to this Range
We need to follow the below steps to delete name range:
1. Click on the Formulas Tab
2. Click on Name Manager.
3. The shortcut Key is CTRL+F3 on your keyboard.
4. Select the Name Range which you want to Delete
5. Here we have already created the Named Range as “Months”
6. Select the Name Range “Months”
7. Click Delete
8. Click on Close to close the Name Manager dialogue box
This will delete the Named Range from the Excel Workbook.
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.