To add subtotals to a PivotTable report:
1. Drag at least two fields to the Row area that is left of the Data area).
2. Double-click the left Row field’s gray title; (see Years gray button in cell A6).
The PivotTable Field dialog box has three option buttons:
• Automatic: Excel uses the SUM formula as the default when inserting subtotals.
• Custom: Selecting this option allows the insertion of one or more formulas.
• None: Displays the PivotTable report without subtotals.
Screenshot // Adding/Deleting Subtotals
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.