To add a calculated percentage field:
1. Select any cell in the Pivot Table report.
2. In Excel 2002 & Excel 2003: In the PivotTable Field List dialog box, drag one of the data fields to the Data area in the PivotTable report.
In Excel 2000: Drag the data field from the bottom of the PivotTable toolbar.
In Excel 97: Right-click any cell in the PivotTable report, select Wizard from the shortcut menu, and then Layout. Drag the data field to the Data area, and then click Finish.
3. Select any cell in the new data field, and from the PivotTable toolbar, select Field Settings (in Excel 97, select PivotTable Field).
4. In the Name box, type the new heading text: % Quantity.
5. From Show Data as, choose % of Total and click OK.
6. To move the new field, select the column in the PivotTable report and drag to a new position.
Screenshot // Adding a Calculated Percentage Field
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.