In this article we will learn how to highlight the Incell graph on the basis of high score in Microsoft Excel. To solve this problem we will use Conditional formatting along with AVERAGE function.
Conditional formatting will help to highlight the Incell chart and Average function will help to choose the graph on the basis of criteria.
Let’s take an example and understand:-
We have sales data, on the basis of sales number we have created Incell chart in column C. Now we want to highlight those cell graph which is more than average number of sales to every agent.
In this query user wants to highlight those incell graphs that is more than average of sales.
Follow below given steps:-
- Select the range C7:C16
- Go to Conditional Formatting > Select “New Rules”
- Use a formula to determine which cells to format
- Enter the formula :- =($B7>AVERAGE($B$7:$B$16))
- To highlight with the color, click on Format > Font > Selec the color > click on Ok
- All the graphs will get highlighted with selected color
In this way we can highlight Incell graph on the basis of criteria’s in Microsoft Excel.
If you liked our blogs, share it with your friends on Facebook. And also you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
We would love to hear from you, do let us know how we can improve, complement or innovate our work and make it better for you. Write us at email@example.com