In this article, we are going to learn how to print a chart in Microsoft Excel.
Before learning how to print a chart, we should know about few things. In Excel, we have two types of charts: – Embedded chart and Chart sheets. We can print it just the way we can print a worksheet.
Let’s take an example and understand.
We have agent’s sales data, and we will create a chart in the different sheet.
Follow below steps to create the chart in the separate sheet:-
- Select the data range.
- Press the shortcut key F11 to insert the chart.
- Chart will be inserted in new sheet.
- We change the chart type into line chart for the better graphic information.
To print the chart, follow below given steps:-
- Go to the chart sheet.
- In the Page Layout tab, click on the small arrow icon in the right side to the page Setup group.
- Page Setup dialog box will appear.
- In the bottom right corner, click on Print Preview.
- New window will appear where we can see the chart’s print preview.
- To give the printout, click on the Print icon.
Conclusion: - By following the above steps, you will be able to print a chart in Microsoft Excel.