To automatically insert the Euro symbol:
1. Press Alt+0128 (use the numeric key pad).
Select a cell and type the following formula:
Press F2 and then F9 to delete the formula and leave the value in the cell.
2. In the Formula bar, select the € symbol, and press Ctrl+C to copy it..
3. From the Tools menu, select AutoCorrect.
4. In the Replace box, type euro, and in the With box, press Ctrl+V to paste the € symbol.
5. Click Add, and then click OK.
6. Check the result by typing the word euro. The text changes to the € symbol.
Screenshot // Automating the Insertion of the Euro Symbol
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.