To prevent objects from being printed:
1. Select Page Layout -> Click Dialog Box Launcher in the bottom-right corner of Page Setup Group -> click Sheet tab.
2. In Print group, select the Draft Quality checkbox, and then click OK.
1. Right-click the object (such as Combo Box), and select Format Control.
2. Select the Properties tab.
3. Deselect the Print object checkbox, and then click OK.
Objects make printing slower, so you may want to temporarily hide them before printing.
1. Press Ctrl+6+6 to hide objects in the sheets.
2. After printing, press Ctrl+6 to unhide the objects in the sheet.
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.