The following terms are used in PivotTable reports:
• Field: The header at the top of a column in a List (data source table).
• Item: Numeric data or text in the Field column.
• Data: An area detailing the data in the lower part of the PivotTable report, including columns with numeric data.
• Row Field: A field that is positioned as a row in the lower left of the PivotTable report.
• Column Field: A field that is positioned as a column in the row above the data in the PivotTable report.
• Page Field: A field that is positioned in the upper left of the PivotTable report.
Screenshot // PivotTable Report Terminology
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.