To move the minus sign from right to left:
Use the following formula:
1. Select the column containing numbers.
2. Select Data -> Convert Text to Table (in Data Tools Group).
3. In Step 1, select the Fixed width option button and click Next.
4. In Step 2 click Next.
5. In Step 3 click Advanced, check the box in Trailing minus for negative numbers.
6. Click Ok and then click Finish.
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.