To apply colors to maximum and/or minimum values:
1. Select a cell in the region, and press Ctrl+Shift+* (in Excel 2003, press this or Ctrl+A) to select the Current Region.
2. From the Format menu, select Conditional Formatting.
3. In Condition 1, select Formula Is, and type =MAX($F:$F) =$F1.
4. Click Format, select the Font tab, select a color, and then click OK.
5. In Condition 2, select Formula Is, and type =MIN($F:$F) =$F1.
6. Repeat step 4, select a different color than you selected for Condition 1, and then click OK.
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.