Using keyboard shortcuts
Step 1: Adding the Style Box to the Formatting Toolbar:
1. Right-click one of the toolbars, and select Customize.
2. Select the Commands tab, and then select Format.
3. Drag the Style icon from the Customize dialog box to the Formatting toolbar, and drop it next to the Font Size box (or anywhere else you choose).
4. Click Close.
Step 2: Adding Wrapped Text to the Style Box:
1. Enter text into a cell in the sheet, and press Ctrl+1.
2. Select the Alignment tab, select the Wrap text checkbox, and click OK.
3. In the Style box, enter the text WrapText.
4. To use the Wrap text shortcut, select a cell, and then select Wrap text from the Style box.
Screenshot // Adding a Shortcut for Wrapping Text
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.