» Dividing a First Left Heading Title
To divide a title in a cell:
1. In cell A1, enter the words: Headings and Invoice Number.
2. Select cell A1, and in the Formula Bar, place the cursor after the word Headings.
3. Press Alt+Enter twice (once to wrap the text and once for an additional empty row space).
4. Press Ctrl+Enter to accept the changes without moving from cell.
5. Press Ctrl+1 to open the Format Cells dialog box.
6. Select the Border tab and select the left diagonal border.
7. Select the Alignment tab.
8. From both the Horizontal and Vertical dropdown lists, select Justify.
9. Click OK.
10. In the Formula Bar, place the cursor before the word Headings and press the Space Bar to add spaces and move the word to right.
|Screenshot // Dividing a First Left Heading Title|