If you want to unhide columns in a worksheet which were previously hidden, do the following – considering that you want to unhide column C.
- Place your mouse pointer in the column header and drag select to highlight columns B and D.
- Right click on the selected columns.
- Choose Unhide from the menu.
- The hidden column and the column letter will be visible.
To unhide column A in the worksheet in Excel 2007 / 2010
1. Type the cell reference A1 in the Name box and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
2. Click on the Home tab on the ribbon at the top of your screen.
3. Click on the Format Icon on the ribbon. This will open the drop down list.
4. Choose Hide & Unhide -> Unhide columns from the drop down list.
Column A will be visible.