Saving open workbooks in a workspace enables them to be opened together. This is important when working with linked workbooks.
To save workbooks in a workspace:
1. Open all the workbooks you want to store in the workspace, and close any other workbooks
2. Select File -> View -> Save Workspace (in Windows Group).
3. In the Save Workspace dialog box, type the workspace name in the File name box and click Save.
To open all workbooks at once using the workspace:
1. Press Ctrl+O to open the Open dialog box.
Or Select File -> Open.
2. Select the workspace name to open the files.
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.