To divide a title in a cell:
1. In cell A1, enter the words: Headings and Invoice Number.
2. Select cell A1, and in the Formula Bar, place the cursor after the word Headings.
3. Press Alt+Enter twice (once to wrap the text and once for an additional blank row).
4. Press Ctrl+Enter to accept the changes without moving from cell.
5. Select Home -> More Borders (from Borders icon in Font Group).
6. Select the left diagonal border.
7. Select the Alignment tab.
8. From both the Horizontal and Vertical dropdown lists, select Justify.
9. Click OK.
10. In the Formula Bar, place the cursor before the word Headings and press the Space Bar to add spaces and move the word to the right.
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.