To create a wide range of complex Styles, add Styles and save each one separately with a unique name:
Step 1: Add the Style box to the Formatting toolbar:
1. Place the mouse pointer on one of the toolbars, right-click, and from the shortcut menu, select Customize.
2. Select the Commands tab.
3. From Format categories, drag the Style box to the Formatting toolbar, and close the Customize dialog box.
Step 2: Save the Style:
1. Select any cell and press Ctrl+1.
2. Select Custom on the Number tab and in the Type box, type the following number format:
#,##0 ;[Red](#,##0);- ;
3. Select the font and the font size.
4. Press Alt+' (this keyboard shortcut opens the Style box).
5. In the Style box, enter the text NegativeNumbersinBrackets, 0=-.
6. Press Enter. This style can now be used for any cells in the current workbook.
Screenshot // Creating and Saving Custom Styles
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.