If you wish to color every Alternate Row in your data with conditional formatting (without using) macro, follow the below quick process:-
1. Select the data you want to Format.
2. Go to Conditional Formatting window (you can press key combination Alt + O + D
3. Select Formula option and type below formula:-
4. Set the format of your choice
5. Apply to selected range and press OK
(Press Ctrl+Enter if you are using Excel 2003 or Earlier version)
After this every alternate row of your date will be highlighted to provide easy view and data mapping. See the screen shot image for better understanding.
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.