To add and save a customized toolbar:
1. Place the mouse arrow on one of the toolbars, right-click, and select Customize from the shortcut menu.
2. In the Customize dialog box, select the Toolbars tab.
3. Click New.
4. Type a name for the toolbar, and then click OK.
5. Select the Commands tab, and add icons from the Commands box to the new toolbar.
To attach the customized toolbar to a workbook:
1. In the Customize dialog box, select the Toolbars tab.
2. Select Attach.
3. In the Attach Toolbars dialog box, select a toolbar from the Custom toolbars.
4. Click Copy, OK, and then Close in the Customize dialog box.
5. Press Ctrl+S to save the workbook.
Screenshot // Adding and Saving a New Customized Toolbar
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.