To make the top-left cell of a report be the first cell in the active window:
Before: Cell C4 is the first cell in the Financial Highlights report, see screenshot
After: Cell C4 is the first cell in the active window, see screenshot
1. Press Alt+F11 to open the VBE (Visual Basic Editor).
2. Double-click any Module sheet under VBAProject.
From the Insert menu, insert a new Module.
3. Type the following code in the Module sheet:
Application.Goto ActiveCell, True
4. Press Alt+F11 to return to Excel.
5. Press Alt+F8 and from the Macro dialog box, select the macro.
6. Click Run to operate the macro.
Screenshot // Making a Cell the First Cell in the Active Window
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.