» Adding a Picture to a Header/Footer
To add a picture (such as a company logo) to the header/ footer in Excel 97 and Excel 2000:
1. Select cell A1.
2. From the Insert menu, select Picture, and then select From File.
3. Select the picture you want, and click Insert.
4. Adjust the picture to the height and width of the row.
5. From the File menu, select Page Setup.
6. Select the Sheet tab.
7. Select Rows to repeat at top.
8. Select row 1, and then click OK.
To add a picture (such as a company logo) to the header/footer in Excel 2002 and Excel 2003:
1. From the File menu, select Page Setup.
2. Select the Header/Footer tab.
3. Select Custom Footer.
4. Select Left section.
5. Click the Picture icon (the second icon from the right).
6. In the Insert Picture dialog box, search for and select the logo or picture you want to add.
7. To format the picture, click the Format Picture icon (the first icon from the right).
8. Click OK.