In this article, we will learn about how we can use the keyboard to select chart item in Microsoft Excel 2010.
Before using the keyboard to select the chart item, we will learn about how to create the chart.
Charts option contains 10 types of charts Column, Line, Pie, Bar, Area, XY (Scatter), Stock, Surface, Radar, and Combo Charts.
We can create a chart by pressing the only one key on the keyboard.
We have data in the range A1:B13. Column A contains Month, Column B contains Achievement.
If we want to create a chart by using the F11 key, we need to follow below given steps:-
- Select the cell A1 and press the key F11 on your keyboard.
- By default, column chart will get created in the new worksheet.
- In new worksheet, 2 contextual tab Design and Format will appear in the main tab.
- By using the design tab, we can add the chart element, change the chart design, change the colors, switch Row/Column change the data range as well, and also we can move chart location as per the requirement.
- By using the format tab we can insert the shapes & text in shapes, can change the shape style, color, etc.
- We move the chart in Sheet1, Go to design tab, and click on Move chart.
- Move Chart dialog box will appear.
- Click on object in, and then click on OK.
This is the way we can use the keyboard to select chart items in Microsoft Excel.