To validate number entries:
1. Select the range of cells.
2. From the Data menu, select Validation.
3. Select the Settings tab.
4. From the Allow dropdown list, select Whole number (or Decimal).
5. From the Data dropdown list, select Between.
6. In the Minimum box, enter the required lower limit, for example, 1000.
7. In the Maximum box, enter the required upper limit, for example, 9999.
8. Click OK.
Screenshot // Validating Number Entries
The applications/code on this site are distributed as is and without warranties or liability. In no event shall the owner of the copyrights, or the authors of the applications/code be liable for any loss of profit, any problems or any damage resulting from the use or evaluation of the applications/code.