To copy/paste Formulas from a range of cells without changing the Absolute or Relative references:
1. Select the range of cells containing the formulas and press Ctrl+H.
2. In the Find what box, type the = sign.
3. In the Replace with box, type the # sign (to change the formulas to text).
4. Click Replace All, and then click Close.
5. Copy and paste the cells to a new location.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 3, reversing the # and = signs (to change the text to formulas).
Screenshot // Copying Formulas from a Range of Cells Without Changing the Absolute or Relative References