The Microsoft Excel application is authentically adapted for the iPad. Now, your Excel spreadsheets are displayed perfectly on iPad. When you edit or create spreadsheets, you can be certain that they will have exactly the same appearance on your PC, your Mac, your tablet or your phone.
Excel for iPad offers an interface similar to that of Office on all other platforms. It’s touch controls, and intuitive flow allows you to take the application in hand in no time.
Excel for iPad is part of Microsoft Office Suite. With an Office 365 subscription, you get updated versions of Microsoft Office on your PC, your Mac, your tablet or your phone.
The aspects of Excel spreadsheets are amazing:
- Formulas, tables, graphs, comments, hyperlinks, spark lines, updates in conditional form, everything is there. Nothing escapes you.
- The Excel spreadsheets are displayed to perfection, as on your PC or Mac.
- You can easily view the attachments to e-mail messages and access all your Excel spreadsheets from OneDrive, or SharePoint.
- You can return on an Excel file where you left off, because Excel for iPad will regain the last location where you were, whatever device you used to edit the document.
Creating and editing with confidence
- When you change a spreadsheet, its content and its formatting are identical on all your devices: PC, Mac, tablet or phone.
- Convert the figures into ideas, using formulas, charts, tables, of sorts, of filters and much more.
- A specifically dedicated keyboard allows you to add the figures and formulas much more quickly than with a regular keyboard touch.
- Excel automatically saves your spreadsheet. So you’re sure not to lose any of your work, even when you’re on the move.
- Share your work with your colleagues by simply sending a hyperlink by electronic mail or by disseminating the calculation sheet fully.
Experience familiar Microsoft Office
- Nothing is easier than to select the application and begin to use, because you know how to use Excel, and with no changes.
- The menu options and navigation modes that you already know have been adapted at the touch experience. No need for a keyboard.
To be able to create and modify Excel spreadsheets, you need to have one of the following plans of Office 365 subscription:
1. Office 365 Family
2. Office 365 Small Business Premium
3. Office 365 Average Business
4. Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Business and for the Government Enterprise)
5. Office 365 Education A3 and A4 for teachers
6. Office 365 ProPlus
7. Office 365 University
Subscriptions to evaluation of Office 365
If you do not have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 family from the Excel application for iPad. Office 365 family allows you to always have updated versions of Office on a maximum of 5 PC or Mac and 5 mobile devices, with 20 Gigabyte of archiving in the cloud on One Drive, as well as with minutes on Skype world (if available).
The subscription of Office 365 purchased from the application will be charged on your iTunes account, and automatically renewed in the 24 hours preceding the end of the current subscription period, except if you have previously disabled the automatic renewal. You can manage subscriptions and disable the automatic renewal via the settings of your iTunes account after the purchase. You cannot cancel a subscription during the current subscription period.