We can use advance filter to derive the items that contain specific text.In this example, we will use “=Tablets” in Product column. Advance Filter will find all the rows that contain Tablets in Product column.
Following is the picture of specific text criteria
Press ALT + A + Q for launching advance filter dialog box & follow the below ranges in the fields
In this example, we will get a list of Product as Tablets.Refer below snapshot for better understanding:
ADVANCE FILTER INDEX:
Introduction to Advance Filter
1. Using “And”, “Or” and Multiple Criteria
2. How to Filter Unique Records?
3. How to Use Wildcards?
4. Extract records after specific date criteria
5. Extract items between 2 Date’s criteria
6. How to extract data with specific text?
7. How to extract data to another worksheet using VBA?