Question asked by user @ Excel forum:-
I have months in my pivot table and years (in the row column). How can I set up conditional formatting JUST on the month values?
We want to highlight the maximum impression in the range in “Pivot Table”.
Follow below given steps:-
- Select the range H3:J3.
- Then click on “Conditional Formatting” drop down list will appear, where we have to select “Manage Rules” dialog box will get open.
- Select “This Pivot Table” from the drop down list of Show formatting rules for:-
- Click on “New Rule”, then define the range where we want to apply the rule.
- Select value:- Top 1 and then format it with Green color.
- Maximum number will get highlighted in the list.
Note:- Whenever we will refresh the pivot table after add the data in table, conditional formatting will be applicable accordingly.