Conditional Formatting for Pivot Table
Question asked by user @ Excel forum:-
How to use Conditional formatting in Pivot table?
I have months in my pivot table and years (in the row column). How can I set up conditional formatting JUST on the month values?
We want to highlight the maximum impression in the range in “Pivot Table”.
Follow below given steps:-
- Select the range H3:J3.
- Then click on “Conditional Formatting” drop down list will appear, where we have to select “Manage Rules” dialog box will get open.
- Select “This Pivot Table” from the drop down list of Show formatting rules for:-
- Click on “New Rule”, then define the range where we want to apply the rule.
- Select value:- Top 1 and then format it with Green color.
- Maximum number will get highlighted in the list.
Note:- Whenever we will refresh the pivot table after add the data in table, conditional formatting will be applicable accordingly.
Conditional Format Based on Dates
Find Occurrence of Text in a Column
How to Highlight a row on the basis of Cell
Compare 2 Columns and Return Fill Red if is different
How to check the row and then highlight the first cell of the row
Highlight Cells Tomorrow Excluding Weekend
Conditional Formatting to Mark Dates on a Calendar
How to apply Conditional Formatting in a Cell before a Particular Character
Highlight the Top 10 Sales through Conditional Formatting
Conditional Formatting for Pivot Tables
Conditional Format Between First and Last Non-Blank Cells