» Rounding Numbers to Millions with Thousands as a Decimal
To round a number to millions with the thousands shown as a decimal:
1. Press Ctrl+1 to open the Format Cells dialog box.
2. Select the Number tab, and from Category, select Custom.
3. In the Type box, enter the following Custom Formatting syntax:
#,##0.0,, ;[Red](#,##0.0,,);- ;
• Original number: 5,645,625
• The displaying formatted number: 5.6
The number formatting syntax is:
Positive; Negative; 0; Text
|Screenshot // Rounding Numbers to Millions with Thousands as a Decimal|