» Preventing the Printing of Objects
To prevent objects from being printed:
1. From the File menu, select Page Setup.
2. Select the Sheet tab.
3. In Print, select the Draft quality checkbox, and then click OK.
1. Right-click the object (Button, Combo Box and more), and select Format Control.
2. Select the Properties tab.
3. Deselect the Print object checkbox, and then click OK.
Objects make printing slower, so you may want to temporarily hide them before printing.
1. Press Ctrl+6+6 to hide objects in the sheets.
2. After printing, press Ctrl+6 to unhide the objects in the sheet.
|Screenshot // Preventing the Printing of Objects|