» PivotTable Report Terminology
The following terms are used in PivotTable reports:
• Field: The header at the top of a column in a List (data source table).
• Item: Numeric data or text in the Field column.
• Data: An area detailing the data in the lower part of the PivotTable report, including columns with numeric data.
• Row Field: A field that is positioned as a row in the lower left of the PivotTable report.
• Column Field: A field that is positioned as a column in the row above the data in the PivotTable report.
• Page Field: A field that is positioned in the upper left of the PivotTable report.
|Screenshot // PivotTable Report Terminology |