» Nesting Formulas
Using keyboard shortcuts
A formula can be copied and pasted into the appropriate place in another formula in the Formula Bar by using the Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V keyboard shortcuts.
To combine Formulas into one long nested power Formula:
1. Insert the following formula into a cell:
2. Insert the following formula into an adjacent cell:
3. In the Formula Bar of the second formula, select the formula without the = sign, and then press Ctrl+C.
4. Click Cancel or Enter (the two buttons between the Name Box and the formula in the Formula Bar) to exit edit mode.
5. Select the cell containing the first formula, and in the Formula Bar, select the reference G12, and then press Ctrl+V.
|Screenshot // Nesting Formulas|