» Inserting a Watermark behind the Text in Excel 2007
To insert the text "Confidential" behind the text before printing Financial Statements report:
Option 1: Use WordArt
1. Select Insert -> WordArt (in Text Group).
2. Select a style from WordArt gallery.
3. Type "Confidential".
4. Select Format (in Drawing Tools Ribbon) -> Text Fill (in WordArt Group) -> No Fill, and then select Text Outline (in WordArt Group)
5. Select Format (in Drawing Tools Ribbon) -> Bring to Back (in Arrange Group).
Option 2: Use Watermark option in Printer dialog box:
1. Select Page layout -> Click Dialog Box Launcher in the bottom-right corner of Page Setup Group -> click Options button -> and select Watermark tab.
2. Select from Message dropdown list a word to insert or type any string in the Text box.
3. Locate the string, set the size and align and click OK.
The explanation is for Xerox Phaser 3210 printer.