» Coloring Numbers Based on Specific Criteria Using Conditional Formatting
To color numbers based on specific criteria using Conditional Formatting:
1. Select a range of cells, and from the Format menu, select Conditional Formatting.
2. For Condition 1, select Cell Value Is and less than from the dropdown lists,
and in the text box, type 0.
3. Click Format, and then select the Font tab.
4. From Color, select red, and then click OK.
5. Repeat steps 2 through 4 and add two more conditions for numbers less than 5000
and for numbers equal or greater than 5000.
For each condition, click Format, select the Font tab,
and then select black and blue,respectively.
6. Click OK.
|Screenshot // Coloring Numbers Based on Specific Criteria Using Conditional Formatting|