» Adding Data, Charts, or Other Information to a Cell Comment
Want to see a photo, Chart, Financial Ratios report or sales information inside a cell Comment?
To add a picture to a cell Comment:
1. Select a cell, press Shift+F2 to add a new Comment; if a Comment is in the cell, and press Shift+F2 to edit the Comment.
2. Select the edge of the Comment so that it is surrounded by dots, not slashes.
3. Right-click the Comment edge, and from Format Comment, select Colors and Lines.
4. In the Fill section, open the Color box.
5. Choose Fill Effects, click the Picture tab, and then click Select Picture.
6. Select a picture and click OK twice.
|Screenshot // Adding Data, Charts, or Other Information to a Cell Comment|