In this article, we will learn how to display formulas & values of the same cells.
To display formulas & values of the same cells simultaneously in Excel, ypou need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Click on View ribbon
- From Window group, select New Window
- Click on Arrange All
- Select Horizontal or Vertical
- Click on the checkbox which says Windows of active workbook (allows you to view the files of the same workbook)
- Select one of the two windows and press Ctrl+` (the key to the left of the number 1).
- To move between windows, press CTRL+TAB or CTRL+F6.
Now you can easily view both the formulas & values at the same time which helps in modifying any changes. This way the chances of error are also minimized.